Hello and welcome to Mark Cooper Research!
The Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time, and we have the right to do so. If there’s an update, we may notify you. Still, you should check the page once in a while, because you never know when it could happen. Therefore, please bear in mind that it’s your responsibility.
Any information you will find on our website is used only as a general overview on matters of interest. We provide you with articles about science, and we will make sure that every information provided is accurate. However, we can’t guarantee that it’s always accurate. If you want the exact information on a certain matter, please research the subject. It’s better to be sure.
Please keep in mind that our article doesn’t constitute any kind of advice. We are not experts, we are just passionate about science. Also, our articles don’t serve as any kind of health or financial advice or anything similar. We won’t be held responsible for any omissions, errors or losses that are related to your use of our website.
If there are any interruptions or delays on our website, you should know that we are not responsible for them. Even though we will try our best to minimize and, even better, avoid them, we can’t guarantee that the blog will be available at all times.
Moreover, we can discontinue this website partially or completely whenever we wish, without noticing you. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or cost that comes from this action.
If you are using our website, you must not:
- Modify it in any way
- Transmit viruses or any malicious features to the site’s owners or via our website
- Use the website to transmit material that interferes with other users, or offends, harasses or threatens anyone
- Use our blog or activities, or transmit through our website any information or materials that break laws or regulations
- Use our blog to send any unsolicited email message
- Attempt any of the above things, or help someone else do it
- The material provided on our website is not provided with any warranty, either express or implied.
- We don’t warrant or make representations regarding your access to the website, or the results you get on it, including its reliability, timeliness, accuracy, and
- We don’t warrant that the functions contained by any of our materials will be error-free or uninterrupted. Moreover, we don’t warrant that any problem will be corrected or that the server which stores the website has no viruses.
- Any warranties including but not limited to warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a certain purpose are disclaimed.
So, we are not accountable for any loss, damage, costs or expense, to the extent permitted by law, whether it’s direct, indirect, incidental or special. Any loss of profit or claims made against you, resulted by accessing or using our website, is not our responsibility.
Third Party Links
While browsing our website, you may notice some pointers or hyperlinks to other websites operated by third parties. Please remember that we have no control over those websites and that we are not responsible for the content the link contains. We want things to be more convenient for our users, so that’s why we provide them with hyperlinks. However, we are not responsible for their content, so you visit these websites at your own risk.
Additionally, we don’t provide warranty or take responsibility for any aspect of the content contained by the linked websites. You should make research with respect to the suitability of the services offered to you through these hyperlinks.
Unless we terminate them, our Terms and Conditions are always available. Please keep in mind that termination can happen at any moment, without you or anyone else being notified. In case termination happens, every restriction imposed on you by this document will survive.
When it comes to periodically checking the Terms and Conditions page for changes, we rely on you.
We can’t guarantee that the information we provide is available or possible to download in every country, area or jurisdiction. Accessing our information may not be legal everywhere. If you do it, it is at your own risk.
Do you have any questiosns or problems regarding our Terms and Conditions? In that case, please use the Contact Us page and reach out to us.